For product inquiries, please contact one of our representatives 24/7 toll free at (800) 636-4130
Instant Relief, Long Lasting Repair.
Active 10 was developed as a topical application to address the instant relief of localized pain as well as aid in healing the long term underlying problems.
Flex Delivery System
FLEX delivery system, developed by Active Formulations Inc is designed to deliver the active nutrients (ingredients) within the Tennis Elbow Grease formula through sub-dermal layers of the skin where they are then disbursed throughout the affected areas where applied concentrating on both muscular as well as skeletal infractions (aches, pain, soreness).
By using a form of interior agglomerations we are able to target those areas in need of relief (Immediate) and or rehabilitation (Therapeutic) by concentrating the active ingredients in a controlled (point of application) environment. The Tennis Elbow formula is designed to penetrate the top layers of the dermal (skin) in the effort of assisting in the reduction of inflammation. The inactive ingredients within the Tennis Elbow Grease formula work synergistically as the “travel mechanism”, delivering the active ingredients to the effected areas.
About the Active Ingredients
- Glucosamine in the body is used to make a “cushion” that surrounds the joints. In osteoarthritis, this cushion becomes thinner and stiff. Using glucosamine hydrochloride might help to supply the materials needed to rebuild the cushion. Glucosamine sulphate, a component of healthy joints, and the organic sulphur MSM(methylsulfonylmethane), an important component of the body's tissue in our penetrating formula provides prolonged release action of both MSM and Glucosamine sulphate through the Flex delivery system for joints.
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is a well known nerve antioxidant which helps to protect nerves from stress, including ongoing pain. Alpha-lipoic acid is a vitamin-like chemical called an antioxidant. Yeast, liver, kidney, spinach, broccoli, and potatoes are good sources of alpha-lipoic acid. It is also made in the laboratory for use as medicine.
Alpha-lipoic acid is used for nerve-related symptoms including burning, pain, and numbness in the legs and arms. High doses of alpha-lipoic acid are approved in Germany for the treatment of these symptoms.
- MSM has been proven to relieve joint pain including neck, back, hip, shoulder and knee pain. MSM supplements help treat chronic pain and a variety of inflammatory disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoporosis. Sports injuries and tendonitis can benefit from using MSM.
- Camphor used to be made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree. Camphor is used topically to increase local blood flow as well as stimulate nerve endings that relieve symptoms such as pain and itching when applied to the skin.
- Capsaicin is the active component of chili peppers. Capsaicin works by depleting or interfering with substance P, a chemical involved in transmitting pain impulses to the brain. The properties of capsaicin make it an option for relieving pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetic neuropathy. Capsaicin is used to relieve muscle pain, joint pain, or nerve pain.
- Menthol is one of nature’s most effective natural pain relievers, can already be found in products throughout your medicine cabinet, purse, and even your pocket.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance found in skin tissue, some cartilage and joint fluid, as well as in the fluid that encircles the eyes. Over the aging process our bodies make less naturally, and we feel the effects by signs of joint, tendon, and muscle pain. It makes sense that replacing this substance back into our bodies, would be a healthy and natural option for relief of these painful ailments.
- Arnica Helps relieve joint & muscle soreness; pain; aches & pains; swelling; bruising; stiffness; inflammation; back ache; trauma & fatigue. Arnica is great for bruises, sprains, soreness, and swelling and for the relief of arthritis, muscle, and joint pain.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and is an antioxidant. It is believed that its’ antioxidant properties aid with muscle repair by removing destructive by-products from the body.
- DMSO is used topically to decrease pain and speed the healing of wounds, burns, and muscle and skeletal injuries.
- Curcumin is derived from the Indian spice turmeric and possesses well researched components which contribute to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Curcumin (in a topical solution and driven by the Flex Delivery System) delivers the anti-inflammatory response from surface through sub dermal layers of the skin. On surface areas of the skin, Curcumin helps to relieve any irritation caused by bandaging, wrapping, or scratching with it’s built in anti-oxidant properties. Sub- dermally, Curcumin may act as scavenger to inhibit (or limit) COX 2, a pro- inflammatory substance. Curcumin works synergistically with all ingredients within the formula to enhance the benefits of such.
How does it work?
Alpha-lipoic acid seems to help prevent certain kinds of cell damage in the body, and also restores vitamin levels such as vitamin E and vitamin C.
In 10 years of treating all types of sports injuries, I have never used a product that had so many excellent ingredients in one topical ointment. Active10 is a well put-together product!
Active10 is a well put-together product!